Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Makeshift Taurus/Rossi Choke Key

My mum is a bit of a clean-freak and in doing so either threw out or otherwise misplaced the de-rifling choke and key for her Circuit Judge carbine. I wanted to switch out the chokes before the Home Defense Shotgun class at Top Gun June 17th. I bought a new choke but didn't think of the key.

Any ideas how to homebrew a key or am I going to have to shill out another 8 dollars shipping plus the cost of the key?

MGO Member
    Some types of choke tubes have proprietary shaped keys and key slots and if the key doesn't fit exactly you can damage the choke tube. IMO the $8 shipping + key cost might be cheap insurance.

I am a Forum User
    +1 on just shelling out the $$ for a new one, I recently sold my circuit judge to a member here or I would probably loan the key out. Maybe you will get a member here to respond and loan you theirs.

Good luck,
    Gman

Nary mind, upon taking thw first commenter's advice I found one on Amazon for 12 dollaridoos and free shipping. So I still came out ahead over buying it from Rossi.