Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I can't post links yet! Forum User

Fishing Near Pinckney

Picked up an old 2-man (9’ plastic) from the old man after he got a new one. First boat of my own. Just got the trolling motor. Any recommendations in the Pinckney area or Livingston county in general for smaller lakes and ponds? Mainly looking for bass and pan fish.

Pinckney recreation area? I don’t fish, but hike there often. There are some nice lakes in there along the Potawatomi trail.

I liked fishing south lake in the pinckney recreation area, watch for rattlesnakes.
    Also would hit Bruin lake and from there you can get to 4 or 5 other lakes.
    I had a 12ft aluminum with a 36 or 42 lb thrust trolling motor ( its been about 20 years ) and a good deep cycle battery and could go all day.

I am a Forum User
    3rd holler on the right then up the road a piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by rocksandhammers View Post
    Picked up an old 2-man (9’ plastic) from the old man after he got a new one. First boat of my own. Just got the trolling motor. Any recommendations in the Pinckney area or Livingston county in general for smaller lakes and ponds? Mainly looking for bass and pan fish.
    Zuckey and Strawberry lake.

MGO Member
    Bishop lake state park has access for fishing.