Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Joined this forum around 6 months ago, never made an introduction post, figured I should!

Hey y’all!

Like I said in the title I’ve been on this forum for about 6 months now and I’m glad i found it! I searched on google “Michigan Gun Forum” to see if there was something like this out there and to my surprise there was! A lot of useful information on here, great topics and great people. The market place is very convenient. I’ve made around 5 transactions on here (buying and selling) and I didn’t have a single negative experience.

Shout out to the people who run this website!

I am a Forum User
    Welcome! I 2nd your comment on the shout out to the administrators!!

Welcome, to both of you!
    Glad to have you on board!

There ARE a lot of great people here, and we have excellent Admin. MGO is a kewl little community, and the folks here are usually quick to lend a hand, advice, tools, etc. Awesome knowledge base here.

I look forward to seeing you in some of the conversations!
    Life is too serious to take too seriously.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    Celebrate Recovery! Member & Group Coach

Greetings from Imlay City "Gateway to the Thumb",

Home of Vlasic Pickle.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

MGO Board of Directors

Hi.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User
    Welcome,
    I have only been a member of a few years myself. Everyone has been nice to me and I have learned so much. I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do!

MGO Board of Directors

Welcome to MGO, Djwells!

I am a Forum User
    HEy Djwells:

Welcome to the forum and let me know if you would like to find out about bullseye pistol competitions. I am close by and compete a couple times a week.

Regards,
    Crankster

MGO Board of Directors

to the forum of MGO.
    For as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom — for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.
    MGO Life Member, NRA Life Member, MOC Member.