Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    so colorado pd is just going to let him off the hook for cashing your check? he is an accomplice in a scam across state lines. they did not charge him, but can you file a complaint there or have him charged based upon your filed police report here? can you sue him for damages?
    Own it. Respect It. Secure it.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
    - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by TheWabbit View Post
    That is really a sad statement, Here's a crime ( fraud) but the police are just ignoring it. the fact that that's the best results is really telling. If they won't do anything then We need to be able to.
    Unfortunately I've had to deal with much more sad statements than that. This is especially true when money is sent electronically. Any investigation beyond the initial report, ends right there.
    The Constitution is NOT dead. It's just being held captive.

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

MGO Member
    have you filed a fraud case with your bank? Even with debit charges/checks I was able to get things like this reversed with a valid police report when I worked at the credit union...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345