Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Driver Shoots, Kills Armed Motorcyclist

Driver Shoots, Kills Armed Motorcyclist Who Came Towards Him On I-35, Fort Worth Police Say

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2021/06/29/...-worth-police/

"There is no doubt that he parked his bike and got off it and went up and approached the other vehicle. Now who started it? I don’t know."

The witness described what happened (above) and STILL 'doesn't know'? Duh.

Mr. JaDerek Gray probably should have made better decisions that day.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoop View Post
    Driver Shoots, Kills Armed Motorcyclist Who Came Towards Him On I-35, Fort Worth Police Say

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2021/06/29/...-worth-police/

"There is no doubt that he parked his bike and got off it and went up and approached the other vehicle. Now who started it? I don’t know."

The witness described what happened (above) and STILL 'doesn't know'? Duh.

Mr. JaDerek Gray probably should have made better decisions that day.
    Truer words never spoken, except these "When it's time to shoot, don't talk, shoot.' - Eli Wallach
    Glad the family man and his kids prevailed. Who started it doesn't matter as much to me, it's who escalated it to violence.
    No real happy ending though, because as soon as the shooter is doxxed, I believe they will not be able to live in their home anytime soon,
    if ever the way it goes these days.
    Washtenaw Sportsman's Club member
    NRA Certified RSO (Thanks MGO)
    NRA Member

I am a Forum User
    Seems to me Gray was just a true idiot who played stupid games and won the ultimate Darwin award.

Police said the motorcyclist was driving in between lanes of traffic on the center white line on northbound Interstate 35 when the SUV driver — who didn’t notice the motorcyclist — started to change lanes.

Quote Originally Posted by DeSchaine View Post
    Seems to me Gray was just a true idiot who played stupid games and won the ultimate Darwin award.
    As asinine as driving a bike like that is, lane splitting is legal in many states. Darwin award is still justified.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by Omni View Post
    As asinine as driving a bike like that is, lane splitting is legal in many states. Darwin award is still justified.
    Today, California remains the only U.S. state to allow lane splitting (the practice is legal in Europe and Asia), and researchers and motorcycle experts say that lane splitting can actually reduce traffic and improve roadway safety.
    For as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom — for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.
    MGO Life Member, NRA Life Member, MOC Member.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Omni View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilt Guy View Post
    Today, California remains the only U.S. state to allow lane splitting (the practice is legal in Europe and Asia), and researchers and motorcycle experts say that lane splitting can actually reduce traffic and improve roadway safety.
    IIRC: Technically, lane splitting is not LEGAL, per se. It's simply not illegal because it's not codified as illegal. It's like open carry in MI.

Damn Bikers.lol
    Last edited by JohnJak; 06-30-2021 at 05:31 PM.
    Teachers leave them kids alone
    Hey! teacher! leave us kids alone!