Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CMMG

I am a Forum User

CMMG

I’m interested to hear if anyone has any current information on CMMG lead times. I placed an order for a Banshee SBR the beginning of February. They took my information for which FFL I wanted it shipped to and won’t run my card until it ships. I was told a 20 week lead time which it’s now been so I was hoping to touch base with them but there not excepting phone calls at this time and emails are returned with an automatic generic response to the effect that “they’re shipping ASAP” the website says significant lead times but no longer provides an estimate in weeks out.

Long story short I know that it will ship when it ships but I’ve also seen delays take longer than estimated and wanted to make contact with them which doesn’t seem possible right now. Hoping to hear if any MGO guys have placed orders recently and what they’re wait times were.

MGO Member
    2-3 months we are waiting for one here

I am a Forum User
    I’m on 3 months for my 10mm RDB barrel/BCG order.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by mr44 View Post
    2-3 months we are waiting for one here
    Quote Originally Posted by fullmann View Post
    I’m on 3 months for my 10mm RDB barrel/BCG order.
    Don't hold your breath ... seriously.

I ordered and upper group (upper + magazines) for a customer on 20 OCT 2020. At that time, they told me ~3 month lead time.

Three months later, I contacted them. They told me the ~3 month lead time was wrong, and it would be ~4-5 months.

Five months after the order was placed, I contacted them. They said, "Your order is fifth in line.". I asked them what that meant, but they never provided a satisfactory answer.

Eight months after the order was placed, I contacted them. A "Sales Supervisor" emailed me back, stating he had "reached out to the production team specifically about my order", they marked it priority and it would ship out within 1 to 3 weeks.

Three days ago - exactly 252 days (8 months and 9 days) - we were invoiced for the upper. The invoice stated "Ship Date: 05 JUL 2021". That is this coming Monday. We'll see if it actually ships.

If it does ship, by the time it gets here, the total wait time from order to delivery will be right around 8.5 months.

Bottom line, CMMS is a *joke*. They constantly LIE to you, every time you contact them and ask them why they failed to fulfill their last commitment.

FYI: Their dealer web site currently states "20+ weeks from order date". That's 5 months at best, but I wouldn't count on anything even close to that.

I am a Forum User
    Thanks for the replies guy’s.

Scoop the situation you describe is exactly why I was trying to touch base with them. I have no prior experience with CMMG but have dealt with companies that wind up taking a lot longer than originally started. I’m sure it will ship eventually but I’m not thrilled that they’re not providing any means of contact for inquiring. Sounds like It’s going to be a long time still. It’s been four months thus far and thanks to our government I’ll have another 6-12 month wait after it does finally ship.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by mittenman View Post
    Thanks for the replies guy’s.

Scoop the situation you describe is exactly why I was trying to touch base with them. I have no prior experience with CMMG but have dealt with companies that wind up taking a lot longer than originally started. I’m sure it will ship eventually but I’m not thrilled that they’re not providing any means of contact for inquiring. Sounds like It’s going to be a long time still. It’s been four months thus far and thanks to our government I’ll have another 6-12 month wait after it does finally ship.
    I will say that, while they were not proactive when it came advising me that the lead time was extended (multiple times), but the were fairly good at returning my email whenever I reached out to them and asked about the order.

Heck I waited 5 mos for a Banshee 200 . . . . . back in early 2019 ! I received emails each time the status changed . . . . scheduled, assembled, tested, FFL ? and shipped.
    I never contacted them. Thing worked just fine but it goes thru too much ammo !

I am a Forum User
    Actually just got off the phone with them on my 10mm. Seems it’s shipping tomorrow. Almost 4 months to the day.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by fullmann View Post
    Actually just got off the phone with them on my 10mm. Seems it’s shipping tomorrow. Almost 4 months to the day.
    Only 4 months? Must have been a mistake!

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoop View Post
    Only 4 months? Must have been a mistake!
    Based on this thread, I was pretty much convinced I’d never receive anything. I will give them credit where it is due though, the didn’t charge my card then not ship like optics planet does.

I’ll update when/if I actually get it. But I already have shipping tracking info

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast