Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CMMG

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by fullmann View Post
    Based on this thread, I was pretty much convinced I’d never receive anything. I will give them credit where it is due though, the didn’t charge my card then not ship like optics planet does.

I’ll update when/if I actually get it. But I already have shipping tracking info
    You'll get it.

CMMG did disappoint me one last time, even after they shipped it: They never bothered to send me any tracking info, so it actually showed up DAYS EARLIER than expected. *sigh*. Well, my customer was happy, so ... I guess it worked out in the end.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoop View Post
    You'll get it.

CMMG did disappoint me one last time, even after they shipped it: They never bothered to send me any tracking info, so it actually showed up DAYS EARLIER than expected. *sigh*. Well, my customer was happy, so ... I guess it worked out in the end.
    That is actually CMMG’s new ad logo: ”Hey, at least it worked out in the end”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12