Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Amend 2 Magazine for Glock 19 and AR

I decide to try some third party magazines for my new Glock 19 Gen 5. It came with three Glock magazines, and I bought
    A Magpul magazine, an ETS group magazine, and an Amend2 magazine. All are polymer and made in USA.
    The only magazine that gave me any trouble was the Amend2 magazine. It locked my slide open with the last round still in the magazine. I contacted the manufacturer and sent a photo. To their credit they shipped me a new magazine, but the new magazine gave me the same problem. The Glock, Magpul, and ETS mag didn’t have any failures, so I can’t see how it would be a problem with my gun.
    Looking closely at the follower on both the first magazine and the replacement , I noticed two issues:
    1. The follower rocks front to back a little bit that pushes the front of the follower up higher.
    2. There’s no little notch in the corner for slide release to catch like the Glock magazines have. Amend 2’s follower is just a different angle at that spot.
    For those reasons I definitely cannot recommend the Amend 2Glock 19 magazine.

On the other hand, I tried their AR magazine and had no issues. I filled the magazine 5 times and shot with no failures. It also dropped free each time I pressed the magazine release. Price was good, and American made, so I wouldn’t have a problem buying more of them.

I’m curious if anyone else had issues with Amend2 Glock magazines, if you did, please comment

I am a Forum User
    I purchased 2 of the 9mm 34 rnd for my FM9 AR.
    They will not function in the 9mm AR but will work in my Friends Glock 17