Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

gun and knife show

hi every one my VFW post here in Fraser MI. 48026 we are going to do a gun and knife show September 17th 18th and 19th . if anyone would like to set up and sell must have FFL all proceeds for space food and drinks go to the VFW.
    im hoping to see a bunch of ya'll there . if you need any info you can call the post ask for Steve ..

Thank you

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jrjg9r View Post
    hi every one my VFW post here in Fraser MI. 48026 we are going to do a gun and knife show September 17th 18th and 19th . if anyone would like to set up and sell must have FFL all proceeds for space food and drinks go to the VFW.
    im hoping to see a bunch of ya'll there . if you need any info you can call the post ask for Steve ..

Thank you
    Just curious about something. Why do you only want dealers to sell? Personally, I find the most interesting firearms at a gun show are the ones from private collectors.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight Diver View Post
    Just curious about something. Why do you only want dealers to sell? Personally, I find the most interesting firearms at a gun show are the ones from private collectors.
    This! Dealers ruined the shows, take your retail crap and sell it at the store or online, I'm only here for the resellers!

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by .38special View Post
    This! Dealers ruined the shows, take your retail crap and sell it at the store or online, I'm only here for the resellers!
    Soooo true

MGO Member
    Eastpointe (formerly known as East Detroit)
    Kudos for hosting a show in Fraser (close to me). There are rarely any shows around here, every once in a great while they'll have a show at a VFW in SCS. It sucks having to drive to Novi to go to the mega-show there...everything's overpriced, and when you factor in admission and parking, it almost isn't worth the trouble.