Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Wayne County CPL

Welp...I made my CPL appointment online and it was about one month out. I went to Wayne County today and completed the process for my CPL today. I'll let you all know how long it takes until I receive my card in the mail.

I am a Forum User
    Today was day 45, no CPL yet. I know I can start carrying tomorrow because of the timeframe they didn't meet. Is there a number I can call to ask how much longer until my CPL will be mailed?

Quote Originally Posted by BugsSon402 View Post
    Today was day 45, no CPL yet. I know I can start carrying tomorrow because of the timeframe they didn't meet. Is there a number I can call to ask how much longer until my CPL will be mailed?
    I found an email address on the county clerk site. I had waited 90 days or something for my renewal and come to find out they issued me a new card like 8 days after I put in for the renewal. It either didn't get sent or was lost in the mail and 3 or 4 days later I got my new one.

MGO Member
    Meanwhile the earliest appointment I could score for Wayne County is January 20th.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWabbit View Post
    I found an email address on the county clerk site. I had waited 90 days or something for my renewal and come to find out they issued me a new card like 8 days after I put in for the renewal. It either didn't get sent or was lost in the mail and 3 or 4 days later I got my new one.
    Thanks. I emailed them and they replied asking me to call a phone number that doesn't accept calls. WTF

Quote Originally Posted by BugsSon402 View Post
    Thanks. I emailed them and they replied asking me to call a phone number that doesn't accept calls. WTF
    LOL! Sorry but that figures! Was this the email address? clerkhelp@waynecounty.com
    I would just email them and say try again.
    I got an answer by email within a day. Best of luck!

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWabbit View Post
    LOL! Sorry but that figures! Was this the email address? clerkhelp@waynecounty.com
    I would just email them and say try again.
    I got an answer by email within a day. Best of luck!
    Thanks. I actually found a monitored email but the person was no help. She said no CPL information could be given via email. I'll try the email you suggested.

I am a Forum User
    Got it all figured out. Thanks for the help.