Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Centennial Defense Glock kits

Hi all,
    I'm wondering if anyone has ever dealt with this company. They appear to specialize in upgrade kits for Glocks and S&W handguns. I've been wanting to add extended controls and extended mag release for a while now to my 19, but Glockstore has been out of stock for quite a while (over a year it seems?). Centennial Defense has the extended controls upgrade with extended mag release for $79.99, just a bit cheaper than Glockstore. Has anyone had experience with this company? I'm also open to other suggestions/recommendations. Thanks!
    Coop

I am a Forum User
    Sorry, should have posted link to company... https://www.centennialdefensesystems...its_c_239.html

MGO Member
    Have you tried ebay? They have tons of parts in stock. While you're at it, throw in a Ghost Edge connector and spring kit.
    Washtenaw Sportsman's Club member
    NRA Certified RSO (Thanks MGO)
    NRA Member