Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Moving to the UP

Currently building a house on the Garden peninsula, should be completed by next February. Avid shooter and hiker, looking for the best place to stretch my rifle's legs. We only have 2 acres but I can get away with some short distance target practice around the house. Clubs to join? Public land? Can't wait, so excited to get up there, stuck in Indiana until then. TIA.

National Forrest and state land is about 50 percent of the UP.

I am a Forum User
    Congrats. I left Grand Rapids 12 yrs ago. I live in the Northern Lower and miss nothing about city life. I can wake up and shoot anytime I want in my yard, and not see or hear anyone all day if I dont want to. It's good for the soul. My life slowed down considerably since being here.

I am a Forum User
    This was a solid club when I visited a couple few years ago. It should be a reasonable drive for you.

https://westbranchsportsmansclub.com/

I am a Forum User
    We have 2 acres and i could easily shoot on my property, not to mention we are surrounded by vacant forest and land. So national forest and state land is a green light for shooting?

Never, under any circumstances, consume a sleeping pill and laxative on the same night.