Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The OP doesn't indicate if the gun was purchased new... or if it is now on the hands of the 6th owner.... or if He has any idea how many rounds it has fired.

If I buy a used gun.... task #1 is replacing every spring in the gun and magazine.

Mark

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    Yep. A girl friend was able to limp wrist ...
    Yea, ya can't have that happening ...

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganShootist View Post
    The OP doesn't indicate if the gun was purchased new... or if it is now on the hands of the 6th owner.... or if He has any idea how many rounds it has fired.

If I buy a used gun.... task #1 is replacing every spring in the gun and magazine.

Mark
    Do you replace the tires, brakes, suspension and engine on a used car you purchased?

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganShootist View Post

Mark
    If it is fussy, or regardless ?

MGO Member
    Newer striker fired sigs seem to be prone to this. I shot my new p320 x5 next to my buddy shooting his new 365xl, both of us had similar stove-pipe issues with them brand new. I doubt either of us had "limp wristing" issues, we each own 10+ guns and shoot weekly.

CCI blazer is my preferred choice of cheap range ammo, and we were both shooting it as well. Dont think it has anything to do with the ammo either.

An extra dose of lube and more rounds down the pipe resolves the issue. There is a break-in period, and its likely less of limp-writing, and more of that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12