Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Lancer L5 AR-15 223/5.56 Advanced Warfighter Magazines

As I enjoy shooting AR-15's, I've bought many brands of magazines to try in my rifle(s)
    Almost every brand i've tried seem to work pretty well. Rarely have had I had any issues with magazines.
    Despite this success, I have noticed I like some mags better than others.
    My latest find & purchase is the topic of this review.
    The Lancer AR magazine is considered a "hybrid" magazine, because they are a polymer mag that has steel lips.
    from the Lancer website description :
    " Lancer set out to design a better 5.56 magazine; one with the reliability of steel and the durability and weight of polymer.
    The L5 Advanced Warfighter Magazine (AWM®) is that magazine. The L5AWM’s exclusive hybrid design includes
    a hardened steel feed lip assembly molded into a proprietary polymer body with aggressive surface texturing to create
    the ultimate rifle magazine tough enough for military, law enforcement, and competition applications."
    here's a link to the mags https://gunmagwarehouse.com/lancer-l...-magazine.html

I will say I really like these mags. Load easily, have a smooth, non-tilting, follower that's very easy to load.
    They work flawlessly, & seem more durable, than P-mags, having steel lips.Time & use will tell how they hold up.

I'll include a short review from the site where they were purchased..Gun Mag Warehouse. https://gunmagwarehouse.com
    I've placed several orders from them. They post order confirmation responses immediately after order is placed.
    Withing a day, they send a order status email and tracking information.The 3 orders I made shipped quickly & arrived when tracking said they would.
    With the backlogs & delays many retailers have Mag Gun warehouse has provided outstanding service.
    They even have some good prices & sales on magazines.

MGO Member
    I like the Lancer's - and they are also popular with the 458 SOCOM crowd.
    I aim to misbehave ~Malcolm Reynolds
    Favorite Shooting Podcast