Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Thread: CCI MiniMags

MGO Member

CCI MiniMags

Anyone seen these in the wild lately? Have a little Ruger American that shoots amazing with them.

MGO Member

MGO Member
    I've seen them off and on at Dunhams.
    I aim to misbehave ~Malcolm Reynolds
    Favorite Shooting Podcast

MGO Member
    I try hard not to order ammo on line because of shipping cost. So if I keep hitting Walmart,Meijer and a few more I'll score what I need but a little help finding it helps a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by buckey View Post
    I try hard not to order ammo on line because of shipping cost. So if I keep hitting Walmart,Meijer and a few more I'll score what I need but a little help finding it helps a lot.
    CCI gives free shipping with a $100 purchase, not hard to do at today’s prices.
    Midway, Cabbelas and others often offer free shipping to if you watch. I rarely pay shipping costs on ammo unless it just can’t be helped.
    "Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray

you have to buy enough that it makes the shipping a moot point. If you buy one box of 50 its not a deal, order up a couple hundred bucks of all the stuff you need and you will save dozens of hours and save on store prices, the shipping at that point is nothing per box. If you are going to shoot it, just do it, you are blowing ten bucks on gas every failed trip you go hunting for ammo. You have to value your time, and value wear and tear on car at at least 50 cents per mile.

MGO Member
    Have enough .22 ammo on hand to last my life, only use MiniMags in the garden. Don't need to spend a whole lot.