Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I am a Forum User
    Nobody buys a new gun and considers a factory test or proof fire as evidence of it being a used or previously “fired” gun. What a fugging stupid premise.

If it looks like no or close to no wear to the untrained eye, they say it was never fired, or fired one box, even if it was 59 boxes. Half the stuff on fb Marketplace is used one time. So they say.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mittenman View Post
    Nobody buys a new gun and considers a factory test or proof fire as evidence of it being a used or previously “fired” gun. What a fugging stupid premise.
    It has been fired, no?

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by wizzi01 View Post
    It has been fired, no?
    Yes, it has been fired. But in the firearm world new =/= unfired. So when a firearm is advertised as 'new in box' or 'never fired' the assumption/implication is that it hasn't been fired since it left the factory.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 30thirty06 View Post
    Yes, it has been fired. But in the firearm world new =/= unfired. So when a firearm is advertised as 'new in box' or 'never fired' the assumption/implication is that it hasn't been fired since it left the factory.
    why are you talking new when we are talking about people who say a gun as never been fired, which it has been even if the owner never fired it.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by wizzi01 View Post
    They don't say new vehicles have 0 miles on them.
    But they still lose a large percent of value as soon as you drive it off the lot.... no matter how few of miles they have (as far as a new car goes, anything that never had a signed title is still listed as new, I've unloaded cars with 500 miles on them going on the new lot when I worked at a dealership)

Quote Originally Posted by mittenman View Post
    factory test rounds do not count against it being new. Thats a known thing, its very minimal, its a couple rds thats it.

This is people who just cannot accept their gun is used, and they deserve used price for it. They are liars, not that they put 2 boxes down the pipe of a 9mm, when the gun can take 30,000 rds or 50,000 rds. Or its 5,000 rds to new springs.

Its that they they buy new guns because they need to mentally know its new, not messed with, not a pos, not a lemon etc.

Then they shoot it or mess with it, and they cannot stomach not getting top dollar for it, and will lie to get top dollar.

50 rds is not new. Registered is not new, not its a used POS and they can absorb the loss.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    factory test rounds do not count against it being new. Thats a known thing, its very minimal, its a couple rds thats it.

This is people who just cannot accept their gun is used, and they deserve used price for it. They are liars, not that they put 2 boxes down the pipe of a 9mm, when the gun can take 30,000 rds or 50,000 rds. Or its 5,000 rds to new springs.

Its that they they buy new guns because they need to mentally know its new, not messed with, not a pos, not a lemon etc.

Then they shoot it or mess with it, and they cannot stomach not getting top dollar for it, and will lie to get top dollar.

50 rds is not new. Registered is not new, not its a used POS and they can absorb the loss.
    Besides... everyone KNOWS once a gun has been fired, it's useless.
    Nothing but a POS only good as a paperweight.
    I wouldn't own a gun that had been fired, you can NEVER trust them.

Well.... maybe some will hold up to more then being once fired.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234