Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

Birch Run Expo Center is no longer

Just an FYI: While traveling I-75 and passing Birch Run, a few days ago (8-18-21), I noticed that the Birch Run Expo Center ( where the Gun Shows were held ) was now "Camping World". So don't plan on going to any gun shows there in the future.

MGO Member
    Davison K of C was also sold so no gun shows there either.

This blows man.

Quote Originally Posted by truckerdave397 View Post
    Davison K of C was also sold so no gun shows there either.
    I've known about Birch Run for quite some time but The K of C in Davison is sad news, I've made a few good buys there.
    " It's not about the size of the circle, it's the loyalty in it. "

" A man’s rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box.” - Frederick Douglass

" When one with honeyed words but evil mind Persuades the mob, great woes befall the state." - Euripides, Orestes

" America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we lose our freedoms it will be because we have destroyed ourselves from within." - Unknown

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User
    Thanks for the info,...I was not aware of that either. Thanks, Hank

Quote Originally Posted by greenthumbs View Post
    Just an FYI: While traveling I-75 and passing Birch Run, a few days ago (8-18-21), I noticed that the Birch Run Expo Center ( where the Gun Shows were held ) was now "Camping World". So don't plan on going to any gun shows there in the future.
    I thought there was something different. We drove by on Thursday.
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a sleeping pill and laxative on the same night.

I am a Forum User
    . No Cottage to go to ( Sold in September 2020 ), no Gun Shows to do or go to,....I guess I now look forward to listening to the nagging from my wife.

Quote Originally Posted by greenthumbs View Post
    . No Cottage to go to ( Sold in September 2020 ), no Gun Shows to do or go to,....I guess I now look forward to listening to the nagging from my wife.
    Michigan Gun Shows

Find all the Michigan gun shows on this 2021 events calendar.

https://gunshowtrader.com/gunshows/michigan-gun-shows/
    " It's not about the size of the circle, it's the loyalty in it. "

" A man’s rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box.” - Frederick Douglass

" When one with honeyed words but evil mind Persuades the mob, great woes befall the state." - Euripides, Orestes

" America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we lose our freedoms it will be because we have destroyed ourselves from within." - Unknown

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User
    Well dammit

MGO Member
    Well!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think we should riot, loot and burn things down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh wait, we are good people, never mind.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast