Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

MGO Member

SGAmmo has inventory

Good selection in stock at decent prices. Free shipping on orders over $200

https://www.sgammo.com/
    Last edited by wombat12; 08-26-2021 at 06:53 PM.
    You have been infected by the Amish Virus. Since the Amish have neither electricity nor computers, you are on the honor system. Please format your hard drive. Thank you

I am a Forum User
    Just a heads up, site is offline right now. Apparently having issues with their payment processor so can't take orders/payments.

MGO Member
    Hope I didn't blow up their system.
    You have been infected by the Amish Virus. Since the Amish have neither electricity nor computers, you are on the honor system. Please format your hard drive. Thank you

The recent Biden announcement put a flogging on some of these sites servers. As soon as I heard what happened I jumped on to see what prices were doing (most have doubled....gougers like botach quadrupled to $1.20/rnd for Tula x39). At least two sites I was monitoring went down during the evening.

5.56 guys to the 7.62x39 guys....

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    SG ammo is good to go, I've ordered from them many times.

MGO Member
    First class service. Ammo ordered late Saturday delivered Thursday.

I am a Forum User
    Sam is a great guy. He does play "chicken little" from time to time to move inventory, and sometimes isn't the best price around, but his employee's impeccable packaging, and prompt shipping makes up for that. He also helps support my YouTube stuff with all the weird ammo he gets so I always shop him first

MGO Member
    Also worth checking out Natchez. Per box prices a little lower, but charge shipping so pretty much a wash. Worth checking every couple days as in stock changes often.

https://www.natchezss.com/ammunition.html