Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Thread: Saiga 12

Saiga 12

I have a converted saiga ishmash 12. Have the box and I believe all converted parts except the original stock set. 1 five round mag,1 10 round ,and 3 freshly fit pro mag drums(untested). Just need to know the value of what I’m sitting on because after a bunch of dry runs I’m not sure I like it and may put it up for sale or trade. Thanks in advance,John

Bump

Are the magazines Izhmash? The 8 round Izhmash mags are worth a bit over $100 by themselves. The 5 round Izhmash mags about $60. Pro mag drums about $100.

Saigas keep going up in value and with the new Russian sanction freak out, even though Saigas are already previously banned, their value may spike. That might be countered by KUSA’s KS-12...which is an American made forged Saiga using Izhmash plans (not a reverse engineered gun) selling for just under $1000 and becoming more and more attainable.

I’d say $1200-$1500 right now just for the gun. Maybe a bit more. If it were me, I’d list the package at $2000 and see where it goes.

You’re right about Saigas, they have their own individual manual of arms that takes some time to get down to run them quick. Also, do you know if your gun has ‘vodka ports’ and if they were fixed/ tuned? That would help the value.