Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

what scope and rings for a savage hog hunger in 350 legend.

I am scooping up a hog hunter that will be used as a deer rifle, I want an illuminated scope, I do not need it to be better than the capabilities of the 350 with is pretty much a 250 yard round.

I have had nice success with warne steel rings lately, I do not care about weight, but always open to new ideas and suggestions from the collective brain trust here.

Please only illuminated scopes, open to many brands vortex, leupold, anthlon, primary arms, what else you suggest ?

MGO Member
    Swampfox Arrowhead LPVO. I've used one on a 458 SOCOM and been happy. They hit a decent price/performance value spot.
    Their rings are solid, but pricy.
    I aim to misbehave ~Malcolm Reynolds
    Favorite Shooting Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by j-squared View Post
    Swampfox Arrowhead LPVO. I've used one on a 458 SOCOM and been happy. They hit a decent price/performance value spot.
    Their rings are solid, but pricy.
    I have heard of swampfox, but not very familar with them ... any big box stores sell them so I could check it out in person ?