Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Gun appraisal???

Hoping this is the right section for a post like this.

was willed some firearms i have no use for. Two over-under Rottweil Shotguns and was wondering if anyone knew a way i could find an accurate price to sell. Gunbroker and other websites give me a range from $1000 all the way to $4000. these shotguns are in great condition with minimal show of any kind of use.

thanks in advance.

I am a Forum User
    you'll find tthat any firearm is worth..only what someone is willing to pay for it.
    If they are high quality, great condition, they'll be worth more.
    It may take longer to find a buyer that is willing to pay a higher price.
    If you're patient, you can sell for a higher price.

I can say this with some conviction..as I sold 4 rifles & a shot gun at favorable prices in the past year.
    All were not rare, but 4 out of 5 were out of current production, & all were in like new condition..

I sold all @ my asking price, & all the buyers seemed happy with their purchases, because they were in great condition.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ajhuzzy03 View Post

was willed some firearms i have no use for. Two over-under Rottweil Shotguns and was wondering if anyone knew a way i could find an accurate price to sell. Gunbroker and other websites give me a range from $1000 all the way to $4000. these shotguns are in great condition with minimal show of any kind of use.

thanks in advance.
    Your location would help.What gauge/models are the guns? You lack information

I did a quick look around and found these, I'm sure if you did a Google search you've already seen them, the forum post is from 2005 and has some info and the video is from 2020 Buds Guns.

https://www.shotgunworld.com/threads...pinions.59831/

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=796487391157816
    " It's not about the size of the circle, it's the loyalty in it. "

" A man’s rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box.” - Frederick Douglass

" When one with honeyed words but evil mind Persuades the mob, great woes befall the state." - Euripides, Orestes

" America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we lose our freedoms it will be because we have destroyed ourselves from within." - Unknown

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by ajhuzzy03 View Post

thanks in advance.
    There's a forum for that!

https://www.migunowners.org/forum/fo...fication-Value
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

Quote Originally Posted by PhotoTom View Post
    Moved
    " It's not about the size of the circle, it's the loyalty in it. "

" A man’s rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box.” - Frederick Douglass

" When one with honeyed words but evil mind Persuades the mob, great woes befall the state." - Euripides, Orestes

" America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we lose our freedoms it will be because we have destroyed ourselves from within." - Unknown

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.