Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    MGO Member
    AR in 350 Legend.

I'll be using my Marlin 1894C 357 Magnum below the rifle line, with Hornady 158gr XTP/FP loading to 1750 FPS over a charge of H110. Might try the S&W Model 19 for close shots; we'll see.

Haven't decided what to use up north yet.

With the price of ammo and scarcity, my caliber of choice will be a 2014 Ford Explorer. FMJ of course.

MGO Member
    Eastpointe (formerly known as East Detroit)
    Will be hunting in the UP this year, visibility is really limited due to thick trees...gonna give one of my AKs a try, just haven't figured out which one yet.

SW of Grand Rapids, surrounded by chickens, Detroit some weekends.
    Quote Originally Posted by pscipio03 View Post
    With the price of ammo and scarcity, my caliber of choice will be a 2014 Ford Explorer. FMJ of course.
    Talk about expense ammo…
    “Cui prodest?” Lucius Annaeus Seneca

MGO Board of Directors

I'm not sure if I will be able to make it up north this year due to work, but the last few years I have used my competition rifle. Bergara LRP in 6.5 Creedmoor, Nightforce ATACR, set up on a tripod in the ground blind. I use 143 ELDX Hornady. I wont have time to check zero on any of my hunting rifles, it will be a last minute decision to go.

Pic from the internet, but basically the same:Name:  bergara-lrp-rifle.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  64.1 KB
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnJak View Post
    You have to go into the woods to seek the deer you hunt for.
    I'm 0 for 37 in my hunting adventures so far...why complicate things by getting a deer?
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.”

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345