Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    MGO Board of Directors

It'll be my trusty Ruger carbine .44 Rem Mag while in the lower part of our state.
    While hunting with my brother in the Mio area, I'll use my father's custom Sporterized 1903 Springfield. In 30-06, of course. I carry it every few years, instead of the pre-64 Winchester M70 30-06 my father gave to me when I was 14.
    I may also carry my Ruger Super Blackhawk .44mag, as backup.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

Deer? What exactly is that? I have heard stories, but have had no luck in my 30+ years of deer hunting!

This season, I am thinking about my AR-10 with a five round mag, or course. My 450 BM AR has feeding issues. The 300 Win Mag is a bit of overkill. The sabot 870 is an option too. Always have my S&W model 29 on my side.

If that buck somehow gets into the cabin and interrupts my coffee drinking, he is in REAL trouble!

Regards!
    Costanza aka Mr. 0 for 34(or is it 35, I can't remember)
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.”

I am a Forum User
    .450 Bushmaster AR. I built it right after they changed the law and have never looked at 12 gauge slugs since when I was hunting in the Thumb. I now hunt “North of the line” and could use whatever I want but still love my ‘Thumper’ and have no desire to change.

Late to this game but, im hunting south of the line so I’ll be using a Ruger American in 450 Bushmaster that has worked very well for me the last 4/5 years.
    If I decide to try my luck at my brothers place in Mio it will be either my Kimber M84 Classic in 260 Rem or a newer Sauer 101 in 6.5x55 that hasn’t seen the woods yet.
    "Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray

I am a Forum User
    Northern montcalm county(six lakes) and i will be using a savage 110 in 6.5prc.

MGO Member
    1969 Browning BAR in .270! I will be hopefully sighting it in tomorrow (today..!) and it may be the first time this rifle will have been fired.

I am a Forum User
    Ar10 in 308 and ar15 in 350 legend just to up set the anti black gun people!

I am a Forum User
    Savage Axis 350 Legend. Hoping to wack and stack a few for the freeze.

Quote Originally Posted by costanza View Post
    Deer? What exactly is that? I have heard stories, but have had no luck in my 30+ years of deer hunting!

This season, I am thinking about my AR-10 with a five round mag, or course. My 450 BM AR has feeding issues. The 300 Win Mag is a bit of overkill. The sabot 870 is an option too. Always have my S&W model 29 on my side.

If that buck somehow gets into the cabin and interrupts my coffee drinking, he is in REAL trouble!

Regards!
    Costanza aka Mr. 0 for 34(or is it 35, I can't remember)
    You have to go into the woods to seek the deer you hunt for.

Nice to see a bunch of 350s in here.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast