Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    MGO Board of Directors

Second Amendment March - Michigan State Capitol - Thursday September 23, 2021 - 10am - 2pm

ONE WEEK FROM TODAY!

Michigan Gun Owners is again participating in this great event in our capitol.

We need volunteers to staff the booth for 4 hours that day, answering questions and selling some of our great merchandise.

If you can help out let us know by signing up below. We'll need a couple volunteers to show up early and help with the set up of the booth and then if a couple can help by staying around after to load up everything that will be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by PhotoTom; 09-23-2021 at 05:25 PM. Reason: typo!
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

MGO Board of Directors

I will be there way early to make sure we can park the truck/trailer in the spots we paid for. Will be good to go for setup and then vehicle/trailer security once things get rolling.
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

MGO Board of Directors

I will be there early as well.
    For as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom — for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.
    MGO Life Member, NRA Life Member, MOC Member.

MGO Member
    So, what can I do to help?

• I joined the forum a few weeks ago, and paid my dues today. Hey, I'm unknown!
    • I'm a Constitutionalist, which really means I'm a libertarian, which really means I don't give a **** about your Trump arguments. Yeah, yeah, Biden is an idiot and needs to go down, but given the makeup of the U.S. population these days, the election was probably fair. I'm not interested in partisan bickering that's not related to gun rights.
    • I don't have an open carry holster, and my freaking Wayne County CCW appointment isn't until January.

What can I do to help? I want to support.

I am a Forum User
    Unfortunately I have to miss this year. I'm working a trade show that day.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by balthisar View Post
    So, what can I do to help?

• I joined the forum a few weeks ago, and paid my dues today. Hey, I'm unknown!
    • I'm a Constitutionalist, which really means I'm a libertarian, which really means I don't give a **** about your Trump arguments. Yeah, yeah, Biden is an idiot and needs to go down, but given the makeup of the U.S. population these days, the election was probably fair. I'm not interested in partisan bickering that's not related to gun rights.
    • I don't have an open carry holster, and my freaking Wayne County CCW appointment isn't until January.

What can I do to help? I want to support.
    Thank you for joining and offering to help!

The event kicks off at 10am on the east lawn of the Capitol Building. We will have our trailer there by 9am and will need help in getting our merchandise (tubs of t-shirts, hats, brochures, etc) to our tables under the main tent, just south of the Capitol Building steps. Our setup is pretty basic at this event, we just lay out a few samples of available merchandise. From there, folks will come along with questions, comments, chit-chat. We engage with them and encourage them to join MGO to help further our mission of education and defense of 2A rights.

When you show up, just look for the huge MGO Trailer parked in front of the east lawn (you can't miss it!) and introduce yourself! If we have already unpacked the trailer, look for us in the big tent and introduce yourself there. We welcome your help!
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

MGO Board of Directors

Im very bummed that I cant make it this year. I was hoping for an extension on a deadline for a bid at work, but it was confirmed that there will not be any extensions this morning.

MGO Board of Directors

I plan to arrive about 9:00.
    This will be my first time at this event.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend this year, wish I could.

For you first timers, I think you'll find this event very interesting and informative. You'll be able to engage with both like-minded folk, as well as those who are curious about what this Second Amendment stuff is all about. Maybe even a couple of anit-2A people. You will be able to talk to folks about MGO, so don't be shy. And, don't worry if you don't have answers to various questions - there will be a lot of experienced members there, and they will help you out.

MGO Member
    i will be there and glad to staff booth

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast