Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    Duncan’s in Bay City has long gun racks of older used guns and used handgun cases as you describe OP

MGO Member
    Saw plenty of "old" guns at the Redford VFW Gun Show this morning. They were a lot of "old guys" selling them too.
    Stop The Robberies Enjoy Safe Streets / You can't argue with slaves that don't know they're shackled.

I am a Forum User
    just FYI.. look@ the price for current production revolvers, or all steel auto loaders.
    Compare that price to the price for a new polymer framed pistol.

other than lighter weight, what advantage does a polymer gun have..? 1) it's cheaper ( should be much cheaper) as they're a lot easier / less expensive to manufacture.
    what kind of resale does a polymer firearm have ?
    Though many new -to -firearms owners may not consider this @ time of purchase.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by joepistol View Post
    just FYI.. look@ the price for current production revolvers, or all steel auto loaders.

other than lighter weight, what advantage does a polymer gun have..? 1) it's cheaper ( should be much cheaper) as they're a lot easier / less expensive to manufacture.
    I never consider resale value of a gun I'm going to buy.
    I don't buy guns to sell them.

Quote Originally Posted by joepistol View Post

A decent number of guys here consider it, they want 15 percent more than the big box store for a used poly fn, cz, glock, sig, sw etc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12