Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Thread: Detroit Holster

Detroit Holster

Like many of you, I have a box of holsters that I have tried over the years but have not come across one that I felt strongly enough to write an unsolicited review. While there are many great companies making Kydex holsters I found the Detroit Holster Company when doing a google search for Michigan made firearm products. I always like to support things locally (“Made in Michigan”) when it is an option. I purchased the IWB (8 Mile model) in black carbon fiber for my Kimber K6S. I found the website to be easy to navigate and placed an order expecting to wait three to four weeks… To my surprise, the holster arrived in 12 days. The fit and finish of this holster is perfect and very well crafted. Not only does it look great, I find all the hardware to be of high quality materials. The clip attaches very securely, and the holster has adjustable retention screws. It really fits like a glove to my revolver…right out of the bag.Name:  401021D3-7572-4394-8ED5-79F605267F7E.jpg
Views: 283
Size:  95.2 KB
    Value loyalty above all else!

MGO Member
    Thanks for the lead.