Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I can't post links yet! Forum User

Winchester Model 94 32 win special / Winchester model 94 30-30

I have these 2 guns leftover from a family member. The 32 special is kind of beat up, a crack in the stock, some rusting, and looks like a new sight was put onto it right over the hammer. The shoulder stock wood is still very nice, not sure if that counts. Serial 581786 if that helps.

The 30-30 is in better condition, but has some small rusting in areas like where you load the bullets and some spotting. Just curious what the value of these rifles is! Serial 3466659

I’m on mobile and there doesn’t seem to be a place to upload images otherwise I would.

MGO Member
    The .32 special should look a little beat up, it was made in 1910. The .30-30 was made in 1970, and the finish on the post-64 guns does not hold up well.
    You can't post pics till you have 10 posts.
    Price is all about condition, average 1970 .30-30, around $350.
    Can't make a guess on the .32 special, but definitely more than the .30-30.
    And that's assuming both rifles are in working condition, with good bores.
    Stop The Robberies Enjoy Safe Streets / You can't argue with slaves that don't know they're shackled.

I am a Forum User
    if your interested in selling/trading either one please pm me.