Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Reputation of hawke optics.

Say this in a video talking about 350 legend rifles and ammo.

https://us.hawkeoptics.com/350-legend-25-10x50.html

I have a recently acquired savage 110 hog hunter 350 legend.

I was shopping specifically illuminated scopes so this is interesting to me if it's that much nicer than vortex or athlon.

I am a Forum User
    was talking with my gunsmith this past Friday, he was telling me about a scope he ordered from Optics Planet.
    He ordered it from them because they said it was in stock.
    He waited 5 months for them to ship, before finally cancelling his order.
    He called them frequently, was given a bunch of excuses, was told it was being prepared to ship a number of times..
    after 5 months, he ordered it directly from the manufacturer & got it in a week.

Just a fyi re: optics planet.

Quote Originally Posted by joepistol View Post
    was talking with my gunsmith this past Friday, he was telling me about a scope he ordered from Optics Planet.
    He ordered it from them because they said it was in stock.
    He waited 5 months for them to ship, before finally cancelling his order.
    He called them frequently, was given a bunch of excuses, was told it was being prepared to ship a number of times..
    after 5 months, he ordered it directly from the manufacturer & got it in a week.

Just a fyi re: optics planet.
    Ok. Good looking out, that price seems to be the common price, I'll get the scope from somewhere else...like Amazon with three day shipping.

Marketplace Moderator
    Hawke optics are Great for spring pellet rifles with the double recoil. They hold up. Their red dot is very solid also. I do not have any experience with Hawke on a centerfife rifle though. Good Safe Shooting, MOOSE

I am a Forum User
    I have that model, very clear/bright. You can also get it with a 56mm objective for about $50 more.
    I have no Vortex scopes to it compare to.

Rmc at almost 500 does it seem that much ice than atkn, Bushnell, vortex, primary arms mid level stuff.

Just never bought a 500 scope with out ever messing with it. It would actually be my most costly scope if I buy it, I know it's not expensive as far a scopes go, it's not 3k. But just worried since I don't know where to see one in person

I am a Forum User
    PM me your location. I tried to PM you, but got a message your in box was full. If you are close, you can see mine. I have an Athlon Argos BTR 6-24x50mm (a $250 scope). It beats the Athlon for clear/brightness. I never had a scope costing over $300 until this one.

Quote Originally Posted by RMC View Post
    PM me your location. I tried to PM you, but got a message your in box was full. If you are close, you can see mine. I have an Athlon Argos BTR 6-24x50mm (a $250 scope). It beats the Athlon for clear/brightness. I never had a scope costing over $300 until this one.
    Nice offer but I am 2 hours away. I am just north of detroit near Lake st clair. Far east side

I am a Forum User
    Maybe you can find some one closer? I think you will find the Endurance series tops the Vantage series. I wonder if the Frontier series is better yet?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast