Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Got my hat shot last Sunday... Better late than never

I have been shooting trap on and off, but this summer I upped my game and got my first clean 25 breaks.

MGO Member
    Now for 50?

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by buckey View Post
    Now for 50?
    for 25 they shot my hat, I cried a little. For 50 what are they going to shoot.. LOL

Congrats. It gets a little nerve racking the closer to the end that you get, doesn't it? When they shot my hat one of my "friends" loaded two shells and the second shot it was on the ground. Pretty much did a number on it, but it was all good!!!!

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by markopolo50 View Post
    Congrats. It gets a little nerve racking the closer to the end that you get, doesn't it? When they shot my hat one of my "friends" loaded two shells and the second shot it was on the ground. Pretty much did a number on it, but it was all good!!!!
    Yup I remember 2 or 3 times I got a 24 straight and I missed the last bird. That was a bummer.. Sometimes I miss the first bird and the pressure is immediately off and I finish at 24.. This time I was not thinking about it and kept my cool.. on the last shot I took a 10 seconds hidden break to reload the gun and breath deeply. It worked.. it is a mental focus game more than anything else.

MGO Member
    If you stay the course there will be nights that you can't hit a Bull in the A#$ with a snow shovel and then there will be nights "Your" just in the zone and can't miss!

That's fantastic, congratulations!!

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by bae125 View Post
    That's fantastic, congratulations!!
    thanks.. I am glad I started shooting clay again, it is so much fun. One reason I went back to the shot gun sports is the handgun ammo prices and the scarcity of reloading components.

I am a Forum User
    If you stay the course there will be nights that you can't hit a Bull in the A#$ with a snow shovel and then there will be nights "Your" just in the zone and can't miss!
    I hear you.. That is very true and spoken from someone who knows the game.

I am a Forum User
    Now for 50?
    highest so far is 48/50 and 92/100 ...