Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Uzi Pro LoP [and Buffer/Brace Options]

I really like the Uzi Pros, and I feel like based on their shape they'd really benefit from being braced against your forearm. But the buffer tube it comes with seems like the sort that accidentally finds it way to your shoulder a lot and I like my dog, especially since her brain is still inside her skull and I'd like to keep it there if possible.

I can't find the Length of Pull of the brace and buffer tube, I even tried eMailing IWI to ask and got no response. Does anyone here know it, and/or if I could switch out the buffer for a shorter pistol buffer to just avoid the score sheet all together?

Thank you for your time.

I am a Forum User
    You're actually planning on complying with that crap of it ever goes into effect? Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by GreaseMonkeySRT View Post
    You're actually planning on complying with that crap of it ever goes into effect? Sad.
    Name:  Nice Try FBI.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  14.9 KB

Nice try, FBI
    Not today, CIA
    Not impressed DHS
    Won't entrap me, BATFE

All joking and sarcasm aside I'd really appreciate knowing if the buffer tube is interchangeable so I could put a short pistol buffer on there and a Tailhook MOD I because I think that'd look really cool and looking cool is half the battle.