Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Year of manufactor for S&W model 586 revolver

Hi Everyone. Can anyone tell me the year of manufacture of a S&W 357 Magnum model 586 revolver with serial number AAL8295. I think was manufactured around 1982, but I am not sure. Also is this the first version of the model 586 or a later version? Thanks.

MGO Member
    What length barrel? Is it for sale?
    Stop The Robberies Enjoy Safe Streets / You can't argue with slaves that don't know they're shackled.

I am a Forum User
    I just measured it, and it has a 6" barrel. Yes, I am thinking to sell it, but I don't want to cause any issues with doing any selling in the Firearm ID / Value forum, so feel free to shoot me a PM if interested and we can discuss it there.

Disregard. Wrong thread.
    If you are better off than you were 4 years ago....................you are probably an ILLEGAL INVADER.

I am a Forum User
    Just call S&W,they’ll be more than happy to answer the question. I’ve called several times myself (last week i called on an old Chiefs special) and they can give you the month/year made

I am a Forum User
    Thanks, ratsass67. I will do that.