Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

Best place to buy suppressor SE Michigan

Any suggestions? I know there’s the kiosks but would like to try to use a local shop

SW of Grand Rapids, surrounded by chickens, Detroit some weekends.
    Quote Originally Posted by grouse View Post
    Any suggestions? I know there’s the kiosks but would like to try to use a local shop
    Some of the “Local shops” have the kiosk-it just allows them to utilize it to facilitate the application and access a particular distributor-the shop still gets its percentage.
    “Cui prodest?” Lucius Annaeus Seneca

I am a Forum User
    "SE Mich" is a big place. What area? You should reach to GreaseMonkeySRT here on the forums. He's in Brighton, but you can do everything online and with the a SS kiosk anywhere near you.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by grouse View Post
    Uncoiled Firearms in Livonia. Site sponsor, plenty of choices in stock to look at before you buy, knowledgeable staff and fair prices.

Don't work there, just think they're a pretty good bunch of guys.

MGO Member
    Thanks man. Yes, we make the process extremely easy here. We do you prints and photo right on sight. The hardest part is picking out your can.
    ***Please contact me by phone @ 734-328-2480 or joel@uncoiledfirearms.com. While I do love MGO, I am unable to get on here everyday to check my inbox. All prices are plus MI sales tax unless posted otherwise. Hours are Monday - Friday, 9:00AM-8:00PM and now Saturdays, 9am-8pm and Sundays 9AM-6PM.

I am a Forum User
    Thanks for the contact info. Plan to check joel@uncoiledfirearms.com.

Another benefit is being able get conjugal visits so you can atleast use it while you wait for approval.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

i'm having one of my local shops enter transferred NFA stuff into the kiosk for me. They charge a small fee for the service, but it's paperless, and that's worth the cost. It only takes them a few minutes since i already have an account set up, so they're making decent money on entering my email address and the make/model/sn
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

MGO Member
    A bonus is that we are offering the best prices on a can you will ever get right now. We have a few more to sell to reach our quota with Silencershop. Ask about our Silencershop specials. Some cans are 100's off

And Yes, you can shoot the can on our range while you wait for tax stamp approval.
    ***Please contact me by phone @ 734-328-2480 or joel@uncoiledfirearms.com. While I do love MGO, I am unable to get on here everyday to check my inbox. All prices are plus MI sales tax unless posted otherwise. Hours are Monday - Friday, 9:00AM-8:00PM and now Saturdays, 9am-8pm and Sundays 9AM-6PM.

I second Uncoiled. Joel was great with my order, made it all painless.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast