Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Uncoiled foe show. Good amount of inventory and lots of user knowledge. Walked me thru and explained everything thing I needed to know. Really easy experience.

MGO Member
    Gerbrand Defense in Waterford is my go to place. Ockie is a wonderful person to deal with, knowledgeable, lots of inventory and makes the process easy. Yes, he has a kiosk.

I am a Forum User
    Uncoiled is a great place and as a bonus seems to have the best SilencerShop pricing in the area. I'll probably be by in the next couple weeks to fill out my Form 4 for a Griffin Recce 5.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by caribouhunter View Post
    Gerbrand Defense in Waterford is my go to place. Ockie is a wonderful person to deal with, knowledgeable, lots of inventory and makes the process easy. Yes, he has a kiosk.
    Just got my finger prints done hear. It might be the nicest AR focused gun shop in Michigan. He also had lots of cans on display.

MGO Member
    Lots of great options.

I'd like to throw my hat in the ring, too. I was the first SS dealer to get their Kiosk system in Michigan and am a big fan of their setup for forms processing.

How long is the wait these days for the fed approval? I need to purchase a can within the next couple weeks and would like to prepare myself now for the wait period.
    "The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."
    - Samuel Adams, Massachusetts Ratifying Convention, 1788

MGO Member
    https://www.nfatracker.com

It seems like 8-10 months lately.

I am a Forum User
    My check was cashed January 6th of this year for individual and came back October 29th.

Quote Originally Posted by jmacken37 View Post
    https://www.nfatracker.com

It seems like 8-10 months lately.
    Quote Originally Posted by mittenman View Post
    My check was cashed January 6th of this year for individual and came back October 29th.

Thanks for the info. Unreal how it takes that long. I want to get two cans. One for a 22 pistol and the other for a 300 blk. I guess that would give me time to build a nice 300.
    "The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."
    - Samuel Adams, Massachusetts Ratifying Convention, 1788

Quote Originally Posted by CS1027 View Post
    Thanks for the info. Unreal how it takes that long. I want to get two cans. One for a 22 pistol and the other for a 300 blk. I guess that would give me time to build a nice 300.
    Or you could always build your own can using QuietBore.
    My last 22 can I built from them took me 19 days to get an approved Form 1.
    From order, sending in my prints, to approved- less than 35 days. And QuietBore will engrave your can for you as part of the deal.
    Also 30% off right now so you can buy a 22 can kit for less than $140.
    Get the aluminum baffles, though. The Ti ones cost me 3 cobalt bits trying to drill out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12