Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    Still waiting for mine, my dealer says he hasn't heard anything in terms of when his distributor expects some in.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue XJ View Post
    Still waiting for mine, my dealer says he hasn't heard anything in terms of when his distributor expects some in.
    I understand if you don't want to share, but was it msrp or less, or did you have to open your wallet wide to get one ?

Msrp seemed super fair but I saw some posts of covid hyped prices
    Last edited by dirtmcgirt76239; 12-14-2021 at 10:30 AM.

I am a Forum User
    He doesn’t have a firm price yet, but said it should be $650-675 out the door. It’s a local guy to me that works out of his house, his out the door prices are almost always a good bit below retail. Suppressor prices are that way too.

I am a Forum User
    I've owned 4 hi power pistols in my day. 2 practicals. And I bought and sold one of the Nighthawk custom hi power models. Then I bought another one of the Nighthawks and sold it again. I have tried to love the design but it just falls short. I handled one of the new Springfield models at my LGS Saturday. The trigger was absolutely hideous. I wouldn't pay $500 for these new offerings . The Nighthawk models were nice for what they were, but pale in comparison to a custom built 1911 in 9mm. In fact I would take a customized Beretta 92 over a hi power every time. All that said the hi power is far from an obsolete gun.

I am a Forum User
    I consider my CZ-75B to be a Hi-Power clone, as close to one as I'll ever own.
    I prefer all steel, or SS 1911's, but will admit my taurus 92 (Beretta92 clone) has been great for over 30 yrs.
    Had Millet adj. sights installed, a trigger spring kit..& it's been flawless. Though the Taurus has an aluminum frame,
    the CZ is all steel, I shoot the Taurus more accurately. Then again, I've probably put more rds. thru the Taurus than any
    autoloader I own.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by joepistol View Post
    I consider my CZ-75B to be a Hi-Power clone, as close to one as I'll ever own.
    I prefer all steel, or SS 1911's, but will admit my taurus 92 (Beretta92 clone) has been great for over 30 yrs.
    Had Millet adj. sights installed, a trigger spring kit..& it's been flawless. Though the Taurus has an aluminum frame,
    the CZ is all steel, I shoot the Taurus more accurately. Then again, I've probably put more rds. thru the Taurus than any
    autoloader I own.
    I like my Czs even better than my hipowers but they are not even close to being a clone

I am a Forum User
    well, they may not be a clone, but they do kinda look the same, externally, anyway..

I am a Forum User
    One hour and thrity eight minutes from Camp Perry.
    Quote Originally Posted by joepistol View Post
    well, they may not be a clone, but they do kinda look the same, externally, anyway..
    All parts are advertised to be interchangeable with the originals. At least that's what they say.

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    All parts are advertised to be interchangeable with the originals. At least that's what they say.
    I think he meant cz75.

You are correct if you meant old hi powers

I am a Forum User
    Has anyone seen one of these in real life yet?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast