Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Around 60 stolen from Lansing gun range

MGO Member
    Wow. That is not cool. They rent FA for range use. Wonder if any of that got stolen, too?

Quote Originally Posted by Corsten View Post
    Wow. That is not cool. They rent FA for range use. Wonder if any of that got stolen, too?
    It was 60 handguns. I can't find any updates on it at all. It seems like they would have some alarms or something? I only have like 25 guns, but I have alarms, cameras, motion lights, dogs, and a big ass safe because I live in the hood. Hopefully Range 517 will upgrade their security after this. I hope their insurance company gives them a lot of grief if they deserve it. Then again, maybe it was an inside job? A funny quote from Reddit is "The real robbery was Range 517 selling basic Glock 19s for $1100"
    - Joe
    Last edited by joelansing; 11-11-2021 at 07:54 PM.

MGO Member
    I clicked the link and saw the front of the store & knew immediately the guns would be overpriced just by looking at the place.

If they were really charging $1100 for glock 19's then I don't feel bad for them one bit.

I'd be a little leery about buying any pistols around Lansing. Think I'd ask to see the RI060 from the seller.
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

LIFE MEMBER OF THE WORLD'S LARGEST FRATERNITY

71 AND COUNTING

MGO Member
    Those aren’t coming up on Armslist or the forums. I can guarantee that. Those are going straight to the thug market. Less traceable where buyers as zero questions and complete zero paperwork.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVIL DOG View Post
    I'd be a little leery about buying any pistols around Lansing. Think I'd ask to see the RI060 from the seller.
    You could always do the transfer at a police station. They will run the serial number.
    US Army
    NRA member
    USPSA Chief Range Officer & NRA RSO
    NRA CPL instructor- group and private
    Private firearm instructions

I am a Forum User
    You could always try the website
    https://www.hotgunz.com/

MGO Member
    They needed a good loss writeoff.

I am a Forum User
    This will only become more common as the gun market reaches saturation.. Gun stores paid way way over premium just to stock the shelves during the panic..

Now that people aren't out buying 1,100 dollar glock 19's these stores are starting to fill with inventory they overspent on..

so they have a choice..

Sell at a loss..

Go out of business

have a "fire"
    or
    have a "robbery"

I know if I was in the business of selling guns, and I was human garbage, I'd report a robbery and then create panic in the region for the non-gun owners..

get my insurance money

and

maybe sell a few more $1,100 glocks..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast