Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gman View Post
    Way to go, that's a really nice northern lower deer!! Tagged out pretty quick.

Thank you, Not as fast as last yr but I will take it, was pleased to finally see him in day light and not just on camera, there is one more out back about the same size but a 8 pt ,Dil is going to sit in my blind Turkey day and see if she can get a shot at him. happy hunting

I am a Forum User
    Good for you, hope you get that other one. I do enjoy hunting gun season, but I have been blessed two years in a row filling both of my tags before the gun hunt ever started. Last year I took an 8pt opening day of bow, an 8-1/2" bearded turkey on day two, took two weeks off to teach the granddaughters how to ride a motorcycle so they could get their endorsements, went back out and scored on another 8pt. Three days in the stand, and three tags filled. That doesn't happen every year, so I feel grateful for the one time it will probably ever happen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12