Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Idiot banging pots and pans together in buckskins on Opening Day.

I have a camp near Wolf Lake.

On opening day, there was a guy adjacent to my property on Federal Land walking through and banging pots and pans together.

Matter of fact, this is the third time in ten years that our group has seen/heard this guy. Doesn't seam to affect our success rate, probably chases the deer onto our property and we get them.

Not the smartest thing to do on Opening day, especially in Buckskins.

Anybody heard of this happening or hear of some guy doing this, might want to advise him that it is not too intelligent.

Regards,
    Crankster

Used to have a nutty lady who was new to the area trespass across several corn fields to come yell at us for goose hunting. It took the DNR showing up at her front door to get her to stop.

https://www.michigan.gov/dnr/0,4570,...484---,00.html

Document and prosecute! That is illegal.

MGO Member
    I once ran into a guy that was walking around carrying a shotgun, during deer season, no orange, in fact he was wearing a brown jacket. When he saw me, he stopped and waited for me to catch up to him. The first thing he said to me was "I know I ain't supposed to be here" I replied I knew that already cuz my BIL (who was the property owner had warned me about this guy) told me if I ran into you, to tell you to get off his property. You've been told before. He tried to engage in small talk, but I kept telling him to get off the property, which he did. The guy lived just across the road.

Quote Originally Posted by tenthumbs View Post
    Document and prosecute! That is illegal.
    Live trap.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJak View Post
    Live trap.

MGO Member
    One year we had a group of people on opening day with electric leaf blowers blowing the leaves from the paved paths in the Huron National Forest between Rogers City and the bridge. Only happened once in the 30 years I've been hunting up there. Moleman- beat me to posting the link on hunter harassment from the DNR.
    Good luck and be safe out in the woods this deer season.

I am a Forum User
    Hunter harassment. Call the C O