Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Muzzle brake use rocksett...
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.

I am a Forum User
    Purple loctite is the in-between

I am a Forum User
    .." You have made sure your threads are oil free, clean and tightened properly ? " THIS.. with emphasis on "clean & oil free."

as said.." Clean screws with brake clean prior to using blue and you shouldn't have any problems." and:

"The usual cause of blue not working correctly is oil on the threads or in the threaded hole. As mentioned above use brake clean & get both the screw threads & hole threads squeaky clean."

My belief & experience in experiencing loosening grip screws is all the posted quotes are correct.
    Blue loctite will work fine for your issue, if screws & screw holes are clean, & oil free.

If Blue keeps screws & nuts from vibrating off my old Harleyy Shovelhead, it'll keep your grip screws from loosening.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12