Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Night shoot on Steel Challenge - Sunday 28NOV21 @ 5pm

If you are looking for some fun this weekend, I'm having a night-shoot (low-light) on a Steel Challenge course at Howell Gun Club. First shots at 5pm, you need to signup on Practiscore using link below. There are 12 spots left at the time of printing...

https://practiscore.com/afterdark-st...ll-21/register

If you are on the fence about it, here is a video from last Sunday where I ran the RO's through as a test match:

I am a Forum User
    I'd like to say thank you to Chris and the team at HGC that put on this match, what a blast! Even with the snow and colder temps, it was a great time.

I captured some footage - GoPro's are not great in low light, but it did a decent job of capturing the stage. This was my smoke and hope run; I had a failure to feed during my first string; immediate action that ended with a mag change to get the gun back in action to finish that string. The rest of my strings were acceptable. The string 1 failure was the only one of the match; I'm shooting a Glock 44 with TLR7 from a Safariland ALS.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakehouse2012 View Post
    If you are looking for some fun this weekend, I'm having a night-shoot (low-light) on a Steel Challenge course at Howell Gun Club. First shots at 5pm, you need to signup on Practiscore using link below. There are 12 spots left at the time of printing...

https://practiscore.com/afterdark-st...ll-21/register

If you are on the fence about it, here is a video from last Sunday where I ran the RO's through as a test match:

I am a Forum User
    that is awesome guys...