Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

MGO Member

Plaxces to shoot in Lenawee County

Might be relocating to the area and wondering about public places and private clubs for shooting. I do a little bit of everything: rifle, pistol, shotgun.

If private clubs are mentioned, do you know the annual dues, initiation fees, daily fees for non-members?

Thanks. Look forward to your posts.

I am a Forum User
    Hey there backforty:

I shoot bullseye twice a week at the Lenawee County Conservation League.

https://lccl.club/

They have a indoor handgun range, outdoor rifle range, outdoor pistol range, and shotgun. Annual dues are like a hundred bucks but you get access to the indoor range. Check out their website for specifics.

I will be there tuesday at 4 pm for the next indoor bullseye pistol match. I am not a member since I live a good distance away but they welcome non members for their bullseye shoots. Send me a pm if you are interested and I can get you hooked up.

Regards,
    George

MGO Member
    Thanks George,
    Looks like a nice club.
    I appreciate the invite to bullseye.
    Presently I am four or five hours away.
    Will check in with you if I get down that way.
    Appreciate your post.

I am a Forum User
    No problem, we shoot weekly tuesday at 4 pm until april with a break for the holidays.

Another group shoots there indoor sunday nights at 6 pm but I go to that one sporadically. It is a bit more informal, less competitive.

Tuesday nights a number of us end up at the tavern, not so much on Sunday.

Like I said, you get over here towards Adrian, shoot me a PM, we got a spot on the line for ya.

George

I am a Forum User
    Monroe Rifle & Pistol Club in Dundee (Western Monroe Co) has events (leagues) weekly through-out the year. Indoor in the Winter and outdoor in the Summer respectively. You can look at the calendar at monroerpc.org and feel free to ask me any questions you may have if something interests you (info on calendar can be kind of vague). All events are open to the public.
    Last edited by Rootsy; 11-29-2021 at 08:27 AM.

I am a Forum User
    Hey Rootsy:

Are any of those events on the Monroe R&PC Bullseye Pistol Competitions?

I am a Forum User
    Starting in January there is indoor pistol on Tuesdays (morning and evening). There are a bunch of different classes. Not sure what the actual format is but I can find out. I am not much of a pistol shooter. The Sunday fun shoots are pistol too.

Be aware that all indoor pistol shooting has to be with lead bullets. No jacketed rounds.

I am a Forum User
    Appreciate it Rootsy! If there is a indoor bullseye match I would be interested!