Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Welcome to MGO. Paying members can post pictures, along with many other

benefits.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brianc7617 View Post
    I’m sorry i meant to ask if anyone would have insight into the trigger on this revolver and a model. 29 I have that seem wider then the photos of other revolvers of the same year and type. My revolvers both have to roll pins going through the side of trigger holding this wider piece on. Once again pics would be helpful in this situation. Thanks for any help you can give.
    Those are removable trigger shoes, takes a small allen wrench to remove.
    Stop The Robberies Enjoy Safe Streets / You can't argue with slaves that don't know they're shackled.

Your triggers look similar to this?
    This is a “shoe” that was a popular add on years ago that spread out the effort of the pull giving the illusion it was lighter then it really was. They were also called “target triggers”.

BTW, this shoe is held in place by Allen screws not roll pins. Could it be yours are too?

Name:  B8819A74-1DA7-49FA-ADA5-179A99A15C9F.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  96.5 KB
    "Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray

the original trigger shoes were held on with hex key set screws, they were known to loosen during high use competition matches and slide-up locking your trigger, guys would drill the shoe/trigger and replace the screw with a roll pin to prevent it from drifting.

I am a Forum User
    After a closer look, you’re correct they are hex head screws. (Good thing I didn’t break out the hammer and punch . Appreciate all the help I’ve gotten on this revolver!!

I am a Forum User
    Exactly the same thanks for all the info. Would leaving this trigger on decrease value or not effect price. I’m curious if purchasing original wood grips and box would increase value enough to bother with or sell as is and let buyer seek out these things.

MGO Member
    Did you get it registered in your name yet?
    Stop The Robberies Enjoy Safe Streets / You can't argue with slaves that don't know they're shackled.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12