Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Handguard change and muzzle brake timing - SE Michigan

Hey MGO,

I recently purchased a Sons of Liberty 9" 300blk assembled upper and was seeing if there was anyone able to lend a hand in changing out the GI barrel nut and installing the Midwest industries handguard.

Also, I have a muzzle brake I would like to install after the handguard.

It seems pretty straightforward, but I don't have all of the tools required and would rather do it/learn with a competent person before getting everything on my own. Please let me know if there is anyone that could lend a hand, or point me in the direction of somewhere reputable that could assist me.

I would rather do the work with someone to gain some knowledge, rather than just passing it off to a gunsmith if possible.

I'm in the Metro Detroit area and willing to drive 30-45 min if needed. Not asking for charity, am willing to pay for the help too. Let me know!

Membership has it's privileges. Just saying.

There could be someone in your back yard that has knowledge and tools. Being evasive in your location is not an idea situation. Many members will assist if they knew your exact location or within a mile or two.