Well, back a while ago I found our site here while looking for a place to offer some shooters for sale. I honestly could not feel right about posting my guns for sale and not be a full member, I figured 15 bucks was more than fair for what MGO had to offer. I also ran an add in the local "Buyers Guide" here in Muskegon. That ad locally was productive BUT so was MGO. One really nice thing that I got from MGO that I did not get from my news paper ad was I got to meet some REALLY great people from all over Michigan. I am no longer a contributing member but only because we have grandkids outwest and we are not around as much so I just dont get online like I use to BUT, if that changes (or if I decide to off load more shooters) I will DEFINITELY become a contributing member again. Something that I think helped my MGO sales A LOT was making sure I posted pictures of everything. I am not sure about everyone else but my line of thinking is that a picture is still worth a thousand words, besides it gives ALL lookers something to look at and Lord knows we ALL LOVE looking at guns lol. I really had NO bad experiences with anyone from MGO that I dealt with. I also bought a few shooters off MGO and some parts and had REALLY good experiences in that too. From my perspective MGO is a great community. Puc