Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by RifleGuy View Post
    Hahahaha!
    You guys must ONLY belong to THIS forum. Basically every other forum in existence has a better marketplace than we do. (Here comes the "then just go there " comments) This site has an advantage of being LOCAL-WITHIN MICHIGAN. It needs some simple changes, that's all.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dwcopple View Post
    You guys must ONLY belong to THIS forum. Basically every other forum in existence has a better marketplace than we do. (Here comes the "then just go there " comments) This site has an advantage of being LOCAL-WITHIN MICHIGAN. It needs some simple changes, that's all.
    Yes this is the only gun site I use.. and yes it's because it's for locals, learn important local law changes and I'm not driving out of state to buy

I hear facebook marketplace is free. Oh, wait....

Quote Originally Posted by dwcopple View Post
    Hardly. I've got accounts for about 20 of them. There's 10 or 11 that I go to only once in a while. Five that I use regularly and are on my bookmarks bar up top.
    I use this one more because it's Michigan located and oriented. Your simple changes #1,2 & 4 aren't needed here. #3 could be improved on but I've found that a lot of the newer folks don't use it anyway even after you tell them where it's at.
    If you are better off than you were 4 years ago....................you are probably an ILLEGAL INVADER.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJak View Post
    I knew it would be a non-paying member bitching about a dollar.
    Yep, that will be me too. As long as that one person has to do with mgo as bod or admin mgo won't see any money from me.

wizz has this person posted in the last 24 hours?

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJak View Post
    wizz has this person posted in the last 24 hours?
    How would I know? I just found out he got a bod position. One thing I do know is if said what I want about him I'd be banned.

MGO Member
    I am a paying member primarily because of the marketplace. There are a lot of places (i.e, states) that don't have a statewide forum let alone a place to sell guns/ammo/etc. National forums are a PITA to use their for sale forums. Who wants to ship stuff when you can meet face to face? I belong to dozens of forums, MGO is the only one I pay to belong because it's worth it.
    Last edited by Garymac; 12-09-2021 at 04:49 PM.
    No man made law physically prevents one from doing anything they have a mind to.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dramey82 View Post
    Armslist wants $6 a month for personal and $30 a month for Businesses, $25 a year is a bargain and bump every 24hrs and other selling perks.
    I've been a paying member in the past, really saw no benefit, bump your ad? I've sold very few things over the years here, but have purchased a good bit from users here.
    Only thing you got going for your membership is being able to post pics

The members vs the user mentality also dampers my thoughts on paying, I'm not joining some elite club, stop with your"I'm better than you attitude" we are all this fight for our rights together!

As for market place improvements.....
    only thing I'd like to see is, break it up into regions
    U.P.
    Upper lower mi
    West mi
    East mi
    We are able to look at all sections but have to select which one to view at a time

Quote Originally Posted by .38special View Post
    I've been a paying member in the past, really saw no benefit, bump your ad? I've sold very few things over the years here, but have purchased a good bit from users here.
    Only thing you got going for your membership is being able to post pics

The members vs the user mentality also dampers my thoughts on paying, I'm not joining some elite club, stop with your"I'm better than you attitude" we are all this fight for our rights together!

As for market place improvements.....
    only thing I'd like to see is, break it up into regions
    U.P.
    Upper lower mi
    West mi
    East mi
    We are able to look at all sections but have to select which one to view at a time
    Bumping your ad brings it to the top of forum and first to be seen, some do like that option and are wiling to pay for it, maybe not all, you don't need to be a paying member to post pictures just need ten or more posts, I do see the attitude you speak of and I'm sure others do as well, unfortunately some personalities here are a little brash but it's the internet and thick skin is a must and the ignore feature can be a utilized if needed, the regions idea does sound logical but I'm not sure if it can be set up here, that's above my pay grade.
    Last edited by dramey82; 12-08-2021 at 07:25 PM.
    " It's not about the size of the circle, it's the loyalty in it. "

" A man’s rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box.” - Frederick Douglass

" When one with honeyed words but evil mind Persuades the mob, great woes befall the state." - Euripides, Orestes

" America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we lose our freedoms it will be because we have destroyed ourselves from within." - Unknown

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast