Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Opinions on Draco 7.62 x 39 Pistol

Hey Guys/Girls:
    Thinking about a Draco 'truck gun' for in cab carry (have CPL). My 2 AR pistols are not reliable with regards to feeding. The AK pistol is probably a more reliable pistol. What are your thoughts?
    Regards,
    Costanza
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.”

I am a Forum User
    My Draco has been 100% since round 1.

There are a couple different countries of origin though. One made in Romania, and the other is actually made here by century. The Romanian one is the one you want. Regular AK furniture fits the standard Draco, not the mini or micro.

What are your AR pistols? Weird that they are having feeding issues. What have you tried to remedy?

Quote Originally Posted by fullmann View Post
    My Draco has been 100% since round 1.

There are a couple different countries of origin though. One made in Romania, and the other is actually made here by century. The Romanian one is the one you want. Regular AK furniture fits the standard Draco, not the mini or micro.

What are your AR pistols? Weird that they are having feeding issues. What have you tried to remedy?
    This is all good info. Stay away from the mini/micros/us made Dracos.

Thanks guys! I'd have to check on which AR pistol I have had the most issues with. Just did check. It is a Rock River Armory lower with a 10.5 inch barreled upper, I do not recall the manufacturer. I did not spend much time trying to remedy the jamming/feeding, but I do not know much about the operation of AR's. This is frustrating, and I have had similar issues with my Bear Creek .450 BM rifle too.

I appreciate the info on the AK pistol, and will look for the Romanian models!
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.”

Quote Originally Posted by DLL9MM View Post
    This is all good info. Stay away from the mini/micros/us made Dracos.
    Definitely stay away from the US Century made Draco, but any of the Romanian Dracos will serve you well.
    Active airport shooter

Draco and PAP M92 are good choices like said get only imports.