Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Cerakote Local Company

Just received my parts today that I had cerakote applied and they came out fantastic. They were done by this new local shop located in Romeo/Bruce Twp called Alpha Armament. Turn around time was about 2 1/2 weeks to complete. These are for a new AR build that I am doing and wanted it customized. Check them out if any need for cerakote, they also do a lot of slide machining,

https://alphaarmamentcompany.com/

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by ImJin Scout View Post
    Just received my parts today that I had cerakote applied and they came out fantastic. They were done by this new local shop located in Romeo/Bruce Twp called Alpha Armament. Turn around time was about 2 1/2 weeks to complete. These are for a new AR build that I am doing and wanted it customized. Check them out if any need for cerakote, they also do a lot of slide machining,

https://alphaarmamentcompany.com/
    Why not post some pics of the finished product?

Yes. Post some pics. The website doesn’t show much. I am actually looking to have a rifle coated eventually.

I am a Forum User
    Sorry about that, when I made this post I didn't realize I couldn't post any pics. And yes they website is not the best but they did mention yesterday when I picked up my parts that they are in the process of upgrading and redesigning the website.

I am a Forum User
    no mention of services offered, no gallery pics, pretty sorry website @ this point.
    If they do great work..they'll need to do a lot better promoting it.