Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'll bet the criminals will abide by the law on this one ROFL , I always say why is it that the law abiding citizens are the ones that ALWAYS PAYS THE PRICE for CRIMINALS CRIMES ????

I am a Forum User
    Just think, if we put a 7 day waiting period on buying food we could eliminate the nations biggest health emergency..... FAT PEOPLE!

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by Leader View Post
    Just think, if we put a 7 day waiting period on buying food we could eliminate the nations biggest health emergency..... FAT PEOPLE!
    I just heard the biggest killer of teenagers is Fentanyl, may be we can get a 10 wait on the purchase of Heroin
    Like and follow MGO on FaceBook
    https://www.facebook.com/migunowners.org

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by matt11 View Post
    I just heard the biggest killer of teenagers is Fentanyl, may be we can get a 10 wait on the purchase of Heroin
    I read that drug overdose s the number one killer of people between the ages of 18 to 45.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by CyborgHunter View Post
    I read that drug overdose s the number one killer of people between the ages of 18 to 45.
    Most overdoses now are from Fentanyl added to heroin for a super high, yet the buyer has no idea of how potent it is. Thanks China. Unfortunately I have too many friends that have lost children to this recently.
    Like and follow MGO on FaceBook
    https://www.facebook.com/migunowners.org

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12