Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MGO Member
    I spelled moe. Ron wrong sorry

I am a Forum User
    HA! Now thats funny!

MGO Member
    Just checked to see if any shows today none listed, but I see the Novi show will cost you at least $13 to get in 5 for parking and 8 for the show. Just to see the same mostly over priced items.

MGO Member
    Antique arms end of month

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ppruchnicki1 View Post
    Just checked to see if any shows today none listed, but I see the Novi show will cost you at least $13 to get in 5 for parking and 8 for the show. Just to see the same mostly over priced items.
    Redford VFW will only cost you $6.00, bring something to sell......and you make money!

https://www.migunowners.org/forum/sh...uary-22-amp-23
    Last edited by john.41; 01-21-2022 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Price change for 2022
    Stop The Robberies Enjoy Safe Streets / You can't argue with slaves that don't know they're shackled.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by john.41 View Post
    Redford VFW will only cost you $5.00, bring something to sell......and you make money!

https://www.migunowners.org/forum/sh...uary-22-amp-23
    I'll be set up there with a bunch of odds and ends ive picked up over time. My prices are generally the lowest as I strive to sell & not lug it from show to show.

Quote Originally Posted by mr44 View Post
    saline mi fairgrounds jan 8th 9-4 9th 10-3 2022
    I missed this one but generally like these shows. Very few dealers with all the same firearms and same large prices. I like that there are more private sales at these shows. I have found and bought several pistols & a couple long guns over the years at these shows. Private sellers are more interested in selling and even dealing which is what I like.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12