Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 30 Super Carry

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaseMonkeySRT View Post
    Not a single auto manufacturer quit development on new product due to supply chain issues. In fact not a single manufacturer of anything did that. Why would you expect an ammo manufacturer to be any different?
    From their perspective, you’re right. From mine, it’s annoying - I don’t care about some new caliber, I care about getting prices and availability back to pre-pandemic levels on the calibers I already use!

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Corsten View Post
    From their perspective, you’re right. From mine, it’s annoying - I don’t care about some new caliber, I care about getting prices and availability back to pre-pandemic levels on the calibers I already use!
    I'm with ya 100%

Quote Originally Posted by GreaseMonkeySRT View Post
    I'm with ya 100%
    Same....was reading this article: https://www.guns.com/news/2022/01/06...30-super-carry

Doesn't really seem groundbreaking. An extra 1" of penetration and 20ft. lb drop with Federal HST for a couple more rounds in a mag? Eh, I'll stick with my 9mm.

Kind of young to start becoming a crochety old man set in his ways though.
    MGO Member
    Ragnarok Arms, LLC in Saline, MI- Type 1 FFL
    www.ragnarokarms.com

If you are not interested in the EZ 30, the offering from Nighthawk just might fit your ticket: Nighthawk Custom GRP 5″ NEW 30 Super Carry. I don't see this listed on Nighthawk's website, though.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    Thanks for sharing this.

MGO Member
    Looks like a longer 32acp length of 9mm

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123