Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 30 Super Carry

MGO Member
    https://www.primerpeak.com/new-30-su...n-caliber/amp/

Apparently the EZ 30 will be a 10+1
    No man made law physically prevents one from doing anything they have a mind to.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dwcopple View Post
    the economy is in the dumper due to Bidenflation
    My investments are doing just fine.

MGO Member
    Creating a new round when you already have supply chain issues with ammo availability…brilliant.

Let’s get back to a point where you can routinely get 9mm HST for $.65/round and where the last big thing - 327 Federal Magnum - can be found, and then and only then consider rolling out more new calibers.

Well, if you can gain 2 rounds for every 10 compared to 9mm, that means a 20 round G17 platform or an 18 round G19, not to mention new big capacity micro compacts and monster capacity race guns. Looks like similar energy to standard pressure 9mm too.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnS624 View Post
    My investments are doing just fine.
    Good for you, stop following me around here to post off topic quips

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuel Fire Desire View Post
    Well, if you can gain 2 rounds for every 10 compared to 9mm, that means a 20 round G17 platform or an 18 round G19, not to mention new big capacity micro compacts and monster capacity race guns. Looks like similar energy to standard pressure 9mm too.
    It would need to be offered CHEAPER than 9mm for people to make that switch financially

I am a Forum User
    Good for you, stop following me around here to post off topic quips
    Just posting after your off-topic quip. I've been gone for close to a year, so I haven't been "following" you.

It would need to be offered CHEAPER than 9mm for people to make that switch financially
    And it needs to stay around. I jumped on the .32 NAA train because I liked the concept. Cor-Bon, who designed the cartridge, doesn’t even make it anymore. Hornady still does, but it’s impossible to find after this last ammogeddon. Dies aren’t even available anymore unless I have them custom made (to the tune of $290). I got lucky and found a case mispriced for $0.16/rnd (should have been more like $1.60) which I’m still creeping through, but am trying to preserve it.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Corsten View Post
    Creating a new round when you already have supply chain issues with ammo availability…brilliant.

Let’s get back to a point where you can routinely get 9mm HST for $.65/round and where the last big thing - 327 Federal Magnum - can be found, and then and only then consider rolling out more new calibers.
    Not a single auto manufacturer quit development on new product due to supply chain issues. In fact not a single manufacturer of anything did that. Why would you expect an ammo manufacturer to be any different?

I am a Forum User
    Have seen this floating around and some of the higher level trainers and shooters are excited about it, so that says something right there. I'm not interested as I don't need yet another caliber. This is something that if it proves to be good, and you start seeing a good supply of it, I may steer newer shooters towards it.

Time will tell.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast